Given the nature of the Second Life environment and the ability for any form of weapon imaginable to be created, the Liberty Bay Management Team has set forth the following rules and guidelines regarding the use of weapons within the Liberty Bay Community.
The following types of weapons are not permitted in the Liberty Bay Community.
- Futuristic Weaponry
- Magical Weapons
- Automatic Weapons outside of Management Approved Role-Play Scenes
- Missiles or other forms of large scale projectile weaponry
- Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPG) or similar weaponry
- Grenades or other hand-held explosive devices outside of Management Approved Role-Play Scenes
- Explosives outside of Management Approved Role-Play Scenes
- Chemical, Biological, or Nuclear weapons of any sort
- Any unlisted form of weapon of mass destruction
The following types of weapons are permitted in the Liberty Bay Community, however many do carry requirements in order to possess them.
- Non-Spring Loaded Knives and Spring Loaded Knives
- Pistols, Revolvers, or non-NFA Handguns
- Assault Weapons (Semi-Automatic)
- Hunting Rifles